I am super excited to be a part of my first ever quilt along!! My block will be featured on October 26th!
It’s time for some quilting fun this Fall. Over 12 weeks, 36 designers will create blocks for the Celebrate Christmas quilt-along. These blocks will be featured, 3 per week, on the Quilting Gallery site starting September 13th. In addition to the blocks, there will be Super Deals for Quilters from our favorite online retailers.
- Featured Designers (quick links to the blocks)
- Super Deal Advertisers (quick links to the savings)
- Blog Posts – Blocks and Super Deals are here!
- Upload your blocks – Flickr Group
- Start: September 13, 2011
- End: December 1, 2011
- Length: 12 weeks
- 36 designers creating 12" blocks for quilters to make.
- Designer profiles, their blocks and a Super Deal for Quilters will be featured each Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Quilters can complete the blocks and upload to this Flickr group to share their creations and for a chance to win hand-painted Buttons from Incomparable Buttons.
- Completed quilts and projects made with the quilt-along blocks will be featured in next January’s Weekly Quilt Contests on the Quilting Gallery website!.
Advertisers – Super Deals for QuiltersWith the Christmas quilting season fast approaching, the Super Deal advertising is an excellent opportunity for online quilt shops to increase their site traffic and make sales. If you’re interested in being a Super Deal advertiser, please email Michele and she’ll send you the information package.
Upload your Blocks to Flickr to WIN some Buttons!
Incomparable Buttons have donated 36 buttons cards to be awarded to quilt-along participants.
Here’s how it works. You’ll have two weeks from when a quilt-along block has been published to make the block then upload it to the Flickr group. The staff at Button Mad – Incomparable Buttons will be reviewing the photos and choosing one winner for each of the blocks. Winners will be contacted via Flickr mail from Button Mad. Super simple!
So, what are you waiting for?? Get on over to the Quilting Gallery and start making those blocks!